Makeup: Joy David-Tilberg, Hair: Donna Marie De Leon, Model: Masha (Elmer Olson), Photo Assistant: Helen Yinn
If a bold, dark lip isn’t for you here’s one trend everyone can definitely wear this Fall: metallics. Metallics come in all different shades and look instantly richer and oh-so luxe. There are many ways to wear it so have fun and experiment.
To wear a metallic smokey eye here is a MTV Fora tutorial from MTV Canada’s Head Makeup Artist Lucky Bromhead!
- A wash of colour on the eye lids for day wear in gold, bronze, olive, or purple. Finish with black mascara and black liner (optional) for contrast.
- Metallic liners in deep purple, emerald green or navy are a subtle way to wear it for day. It’s a nice alternative to black and brown. For some fun at night line the eyes in gold, silver or cobalt blue!
- I’m kind of loving metallic lipsticks right now especially in copper. It’s just such a perfect shade for Fall.
- Face: Benefit Hello Flawless Brightening Foundation, Cover FX Concealer, Clinique Translucent Powder #8
- Cheeks: Benefit Hoola Bronzer, NARS Lovejoy Blush, LIT Cosmetics Beach Baby Metallic Glitter cheek bones
- Eyes: Make Up For Ever Aqua Cream in Gold, L’Oreal Infallible Eye Shadow in Gold Imperial, LIT Cosmetics Beach Baby Metallic Glitter
- Brows: Clarins Eye Brow Palette, L’Oreal Elnett Hairspray to set brows
- Lips: Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment, Clarins Rouge Prodige Copper Brown, Shu Uemura Unlimited Supreme Matte Lipstick in Brilliant Gold to the center of lips